Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses not even life do not know what

I then came to understand why I practice has been no breakthrough, World owned by a law of nature, not ultimate limit, but to break through this layer of obstacles but I greatly encourage and stimulate my mood a lot easier, mouth surfaced smile: I would like to thank the master pointing! I am tongue-tied, hastily transferred brains Road: do not understand, master why save Mr Allen scum? Hai Deng seriously said: I just as soon as possible personally kill him! this scum immortality, my heart always have a pimple! Stern said: Hai Deng Tao everyone life and death of their own fate, even though Dairen, nor should it be free to kill. I'm desperate,cheap oakley sunglasses, accusing Road: because I was young committed Shanie, so I discourage you do not go to my old road, life is bitter, to do good things, life can be meaningful will be the fruition of your life it just to kill? Life? My life? lie to their own dull life. even to deceive, I know I will not eat, drink to life after, but I do what is for what life? I can not tell my life seems to be a lost do not know how to go live for decades, not even life do not know what, I live like a man?
My head aches, God! You tell me! What is my life? My life? Do I just alleys as a zombie to the world Why? My crumbling mind inflation was about to explode.
At the crucial moment, the sea light singing and chanted they begin by to this passage so familiar,fake oakley sunglasses! My mind with the chanting gradually wake up, suddenly remembered that I break through the scriptures and hear the sea bottleneck lights to sing the same!
See I slowly restore calm, sea lamp nodded and said: I agree with the argument of the sea lamp, rubbed his temples,oakley sunglasses for cheap, not to think about a lot of just that period can make a person mind levelRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment